About the Southern Pines Growler Company
Southern Pines Growler Company is Moore County's first dedicated, single purpose growler fill station. Our primary focus is on craft beer and the growler experience. We emphasize the best craft beers from North Carolina's own brewery's , and, then a mix of highly rated national and international beers. We provide a dedicated place where fresh craft beer is sold in a distinctive package, at a competitive price and in an environmentally friendly way. We constantly update our offerings to bring Southern Pines the finest selection of craft beer available.
What we offer
- We will fill 32 oz or 64 oz growlers.
- We serve on premise Pints and Flights (5 oz. glasses on a 4 place wood paddle)
- You can bring your own container in or purchase one from the wide selection we have available.
- Kegs of any size and brewery are available for parties or kegerators.
- We have tap handles for rent
- SPGC can deliver and set up your keg/kegs if needed (for a fee)
User tips for an optimal growler experience
Once capped, you're brew will last for up to a month, just like a mini keg.
We add a layer of Co2 to purge the air from the growler as we pour your beer.
When you open your growler, pour and recap it quickly to keep air out and preserve the Co2.
Once opened, you will need to consume your beer in 48-72 hours.
Cleaning your growler
When your growler is empty give it a good rinse with water only and then turn it upside down to dry.
If you notice a foul smell or residue in your growler add a little vinegar or clorox along with hot water and give it a good shake.
Soap is no good for a growler, it will leave a residue that will interfere with the taste of your next pour.
Anyone is welcome to stop in, even dogs and minors (with adults).
Must be at least 21 to sample.